~

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up."

Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Thursday, December 18, 2014

December Birthdays

 

Normally, I post birthday updates in a much more timely fashion but this December has been rough for us. Not only did we have the normal busy holiday functions but we were hit with a nasty flu bug that turned into a respiratory infection for me. As soon as I was better, I left for a quick trip to Flagstaff to celebrate my baby sister’s graduation, leaving Ian behind to hold up the fort. So here I am, very late, posting about two of my sweet boy’s special days.

I don’t know which one surprises me more, that my baby just turned 3 or that the baby that first made me a mother turned 12! Either way, we have much to be thankful for with these two boys.

Happy Birthday Jacob and Evan! We love you so much!

IMG_6423(rev)

IMG_6466(rev)

No comments:

Post a Comment