~

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up."

Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Friday, August 6, 2010

Excitement!

I can not fully convey to you my excitement about my new project!  A sweet friend of mine introduced me to a company called Thirty-One.
After much prayer and debate (mostly about the quantity of my available free-time) I decided to become a consultant for the company.
My first step was to sign-up and order an enrollment kit. Easy. The next step, plan parties. Who doesn't like a Ladies Night? Easy.  Now my job is to seamlessly intertwine both my duties at home and invest time in a job I love. Needs more work.
One of the things I love about this company, and there are so many. Is the big, hot pink box they send you when you receive an order from them. And I do mean HOT PINK.  Even my seven year old boy was excited to see what was inside.  
The boys call it my "beauty stuff" 
Well, I won't keep the excitement to myself. Here are a couple of items I found in my hot pink box. 

email me at beautiful31bags@hotmail.com if you'd like to see more or host a party for your friends!

1 comment:

  1. Angie, I love Thirty-One! My friend in Indiana is a consultant for them. I ordered a bag from them once with my initials on it. Let me know how it goes for you. I have thought about becoming a consultant, but I think I will wait until I have children. Miss ya, friend!

    ReplyDelete