~

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up."

Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Love My...

Just arrived yesterday at my doorstep was the Thirty-One bag I ordered for our cruise next week. And I LOVE IT!

I ordered it in Onyx Medallion with a "J" embroidered on it in silver.
I'm going to stuff it with the book I'll be reading, my ipod, my identification, suntan lotion and lipgloss. All the essentials for a cruise :)
It will be great even when we return because the crossbody style will work well when I do grocery shopping and need my hands free.  This bag would work well for college students as well who spend a lot of time walking across campus.
If you would like one, head over to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment