~

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up."

Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Monday, June 13, 2011

Bountiful

This post makes it official...

I AM A GARDENER!!!!!!

Here is the proof...


As you may or may not know, I have been trying my hand at vegetable gardening for a few years now. All with NO success. Finally, this year, I made a break through. I've been harvesting my herbs for a while, and even some cherry tomatoes but here is real produce, straight from my own garden! 

I'm also excited about what's still in there. Tomatoes waiting to turn red, a handful of bell peppers, carrots still burrowed and even a few large cucumbers. I'm hopeful for a few other items but we'll see if the heat and drought don't kill them off first.


No comments:

Post a Comment