~

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up."

Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Monday, July 25, 2011

Day Four

I'm very happy to say this will be my last post on my experience with potty training Austin-because he's officially potty trained! (I can just hear all the mother's breath a collective sigh of relief)

"Potty Training in Less Than One Day" says you may consider your child potty trained when they initiate the potty sequence (recognition, go to potty, pull down pants, sit down, and go) themselves. And my baby did this several times on day four.

He had a few accidents, and this will probably be the case for a little while longer but I am most proud and happy that he understands the concept, is able to complete the steps and is aware that dry pants feel better than wet pants. Having him be more independent in this area, will be such a help when the baby comes. Now, I don't have to consider changing two diapers anymore!

Good job Austin, Mommy is very, very, very proud of you!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, Angie, that's it. I'm totally sold. Gimme that book NOW!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete