~

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up."

Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Saturday, September 10, 2011

My first haircut!

A couple of weekends ago, our family went out to eat. Austin was snuggling with me when the waitress came to take our order. As we went around the table, she came to me and Austin and said "what would SHE like to eat?" She? She? I have three BOYS! That's when I realized...she was confusing Austin for a girl.


How could I blame her? I took this picture in May (3 months ago) and even then, his curly ques had turned almost ponytail length. But I delayed cutting his hair for the first time because I knew once I cut those curls, they'd be gone forever. 

So thank you random waitress for the incentive cut my baby's hair!

Before



So far so good...


Okay, I'm not so sure about this...


It's not that bad...


I love my mom...



All Done! Much better, I'd say.


I'd like to thank one of my favorite photographers, Jacob Jorgensen, for taking these cute pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment