~

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up."

Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Top Eleven

 

Looking back on 2011, there were so many precious memories. And as I practiced with my new camera, so many cute pictures of my family. So I thought I would start an annual collection of my favorite pictures from the previous year. Here they are the top 11 of 2011, enjoy.

#11- I love this shot of the boys, taken on our trip to Flagstaff, Arizona. They were really happy playing in the snow that day.

IMG_0624

#10- What I love about this picture is not it’s composure or exposure but that it commemorates a special day for Nathan. This was taken before his very first ride down the zip-line at Camp Tejas. He is still so proud that he conquered the fear of that very tall tower and jumping off it. My boys are growing up so fast!

IMG_1045

#9- While practicing with my camera, I got (by accident) this cute shot of my cute little boy. I just love those big brown eyes looking at you.

IMG_1172

#8- This year, we said goodbye to world’s best dog. This picture reminds me of our Glory when she was happiest, running free and playing with the boys.

IMG_1332

#7- Again, this picture isn’t amazing but what is amazing about it is my Nathan played his first season of soccer this year-and was really good at it! He really enjoyed having his own team and getting to make so many goals.

IMG_2122

#6- Another memory of firsts. Jacob competed in his first triathlon. He worked really hard to train and did really well. We couldn’t be more proud of him.

2011_06_251(collage)

#5- This marks my fifth year as a homeschool mama. I had a third grader, kindergartner and toddler. My sweet boys were headed out for the first day of co-op this morning, and they  look so handsome if I don’t say so myself!

IMG_2740

#4-Every year, our favorite summer activity is heading to the beach. I love this father and son moment by the ocean. So peaceful.

IMG_3103

#3-Baby number four was well underway. Our first surprise baby (we didn’t find out the gender) was due in December.

IMG_3202(rev2)

#2- We welcomed another boy to our family on December 2nd, 2011. Most certainly the highlight of our year. Evan is a sweet baby and great addition to our family.

i-qR6NVgL-X3

#1- All four of my boys together. What a great bunch!

IMG_3329

No comments:

Post a Comment