~

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up."

Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Had to Share

I just had to share this. Just.had.to.

Recently on a trip to a mall in Houston, the boys discovered a motion sensory dance game. The screen shows the moves and you copy them. Needless to say, they had a blast. Those games are fun! So we splurged and got a game we could use on our Playstaion Move at home. It's called Just Dance 4.

You ought to see how sweaty they are after doing a couple of the songs. They love it.

There's one dance in particular they like. I'm not sure why, but they do. They like it so much they have it memorized. I love it! They let me record it so I could share it with you.

Enjoy. It's pretty awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment