~

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up."

Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Thursday, December 12, 2013

My First Baby Turns 11! (am I that old already?)

IMG_5656-001

Forgive me, this post is a few days late (his birthday is on the 9th). Happy birthday my dear Jacob. We love you so much and can’t believe you are already 11!

11 Year Old Favorites

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite Drink: Sonic Lemonade (Large please)

Favorite Fruit: Pomegranate

Favorite Activity: Playing video games

Favorite Book: Keeping Holiday (it’s what we’re currently reading as a family)

Favorite Food: Mashed Potatoes

Favorite Thing To Do Outside: Wrestling on the trampoline with his brothers

Favorite Scripture: “I can do anything through Him who gives me strength” Philippians 4:13

photo (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment