~

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up."

Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Friday, May 13, 2011

Something's In the Oven!

Although I do love whipping up a good blackberry cobbler or sweet strawberry muffins in the oven, I am referring to something entirely different.  Usually when you put something in the oven, you're hungry and can't wait to eat it. The thing in our oven has done the opposite. Normally it may take an hour or two to cook. What I have in the oven will take a whole 9 months!

Introducing the first picture of baby #4 for the Jorgensen family, due December 5th.


Woo-Hoo!

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."
Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

  1. So, so, so excited for the whole family!!! Will be praying for you and the precious little one God is forming!! Abby(for all the Floyds:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Abby! I need to call you and get advise on how you homeschool with 4 children =)

    ReplyDelete