~

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up."

Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Birthday Boy Turns 2!!!!!

My sweet baby Austin is 2! Even though this is my third time around, I still can't get over how fast they grow up. I remember when I had my first, my Dad said "don't blink because they will grow up that fast". I didn't believe it was true at the time but now I understand why he warned me.

Austin Michael is so precious to us all. He is always smiling (except when he's angry) and snuggles with you like there's no tomorrow. He is anxious to be 8 years old just like his biggest brother and thinks he can do anything. He loves to be sung to (especially Jesus Loves Me and ABC's) and can out eat anyone in a PB&J contest!

6 Weeks Old



2 Months Old



 8 Months Old



1 Year Old



2 Years Old (no way!)









No comments:

Post a Comment