~

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up."

Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fall in Love...


I have really enjoyed being a consultant for Thirty-One. In fact, this month marks my one year anniversary with the company! Woo-hoo! When I joined Thirty-One, I wasn't sure where it would lead me or how far it would go.



In this first year, I have promoted to Senior Consultant, had parties with dear friends and made lots of new friends. By far my favorite part has been meeting so many wonderful ladies and getting to help them as they shop with their friends. I realized this was serious when I started doing parties with complete strangers. It was at that time, I became incredibly busy with something I thought would be a hobby. I quickly had to learn how to balance home, school, family and parties.

With a new season and new catalog at Thirty-One, I find myself reminiscing in all the memories from the past year. So many good times and so many lessons learned. I am so grateful to be a part of a company with so much integrity, knit into a fabulous team with other consultants (who consistently encourage me) and grateful to continue meeting fun-loving ladies.

So here's to another wonderful year with Thirty-One and another fabulous Fall catalog.


(I just love the Fall kit and new prints!)

No comments:

Post a Comment