~

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up."

Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Sunday, November 6, 2011

36 Weeks

My pregnancy tracker says 29 days until the baby is due...how crazy is that? Although with all the contractions I've been having the last two weeks, I can't help but wonder if this baby will come early (or just on time).

In honor of not knowing exactly how much longer I'll have this glorious belly, we staged a home-made photo shoot. Courtesy of the best 8 year old photographer I know, Jacob. It's kinda hard to take pictures of yourself, you know?



No comments:

Post a Comment