~

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up."

Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just For Fun

Around here, any occasion to dress up in a costume is most welcomed! Also, any opportunity for me to take pictures of my kids being cute is welcomed too.

We like to call him, "Ninja Nathan". Because he's so darn tough!




This one reluctantly put on his costume...and then ended up loving it so much he didn't want to take it off. I must say, it looked particularly cute on him.


"I don't want my mask on!" Does it make me a bad mom because I take pictures of my kids crying?



Jay's costume was a very unique request. Don't ask me where he got the idea from. With the mask off, you can tell he's not himself. He ended up having the stomach flu and getting sick later that night. In the middle of the night, that little boy came to my bedside and said "Mom, I don't feel good...bluaaaahhhhhh". Oh the joys of being a mother.



What would trick or treating be without a friend in tow? This is the crew we took out.




No comments:

Post a Comment