~

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up."

Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Morning With Evan

Spending the morning with my sweet baby is such a treat, but isn’t usual. A normal morning is usually pretty busy. There are little boys to be dressed and fed, dishes to be put away, laundry to be started and school work to start. Throw a new baby in the mix and it can become hectic. I find my day filled with jumping from one task to the next and so on. Even in these busy moments, I remind myself of the great calling I have as their mother and what a joy every bit of time with them is. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Sometimes on the weekend, I get to spend a slow morning with my family. And I am grateful God created these moments of rest for us to enjoy. This last Saturday, I chose to spend my morning with our newest gift from God.

How could I not resist this face?

IMG_3495(rev)

So we started with a bath…

IMG_3479

And were later joined by one helpful big brother…

IMG_3492

Admired our cuteness in the mirror…

IMG_3483

And after being dressed, crashed out for a nap.

IMG_3507(rev)

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment