~

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up."

Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Friday, January 27, 2012

Milestones

Having 4 growing boys in our house, we have the privilege of witnessing lots and lots of milestones. There are first soccer goals, first steps, first time sleeping through the night (I am still waiting for Evan to reach that one!). Perhaps one of the most fun milestones is…

IMG_3509

loosing your first tooth! Although, this milestone was forced. What else are big brothers there for but to kick out your loose tooth on the trampoline? I’m wondering how they still located it once it was knocked out, oh well.

I’m pretty sure he didn’t care how it happened, so long as he gets paid for it!

IMG_3510

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angie,

    Can you tell me where you found the cute tooth fairy pillow?

    -Melissa Lunsford

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa! Sorry this is so delayed and not very helpful but I found this pillow in a children's boutique shop in El Paso :/ I've seen some cute ideas for homemade tooth pillows on Pinterest. Maybe that will help.

    ReplyDelete