~

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up."

Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Monday, November 5, 2012

11 Months Old

IMG_4825-001

This is it. I can’t believe we’re here. This is the last monthly baby post. The next time I update on Evan, it will be on his 1st birthday, sob. How did my baby grow so fast?

At 11 months old, this little guy can move! Boy can he get around in the blink of an eye. No walking yet but he is really good at cruising around on the furniture. I’ve caught him a couple of times being very interested in going up (and subsequently, down) the stairs, yikes! He doesn’t like to be held too long in my arms anymore and wiggles to get down on the floor.

He makes another recognizable word now, “ba-ba”, which means bottle. He’s developed a love for nutri-grain bars, thanks to influence from his cousin, Sammy, and really loves beans. Although, I have to give those to him sparingly. He had his first lollipop on Halloween and now he’s hooked. I keep catching him snooping in the boys buckets of candy for another one.

He loves to take a bath with his big brother Austin. Evan really enjoys when we go outside and I sit him on a blanket in the grass and loves to watch his brothers ride their bikes up and down the street.

He’s just a fun-loving, easy going kind of baby. Although, pretty soon, he won’t be a baby anymore, he’ll be my toddler and eventually one of the big boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment