~

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up."

Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Monday, November 5, 2012

My Inventory Clearance Sale



Help me out!

I have a ton of discontinued Thirty-One products and everything MUST GO! Just in time for the holidays, I've marked everything down 50-75% off. If you're looking for a great gift for a friend, mother, sister or even yourself, you'll find something here.

Here's how it will work, on Saturday, November 10th at 9:00am, I will open bidding for all my clearance items. Each item or group of items will have their own post. If you'd like to bid on the item, leave a comment with your bid price and name in the comment box. The bidding will remain open for 5 days, until November 15th at 9:00pm. Bid as many times as you'd like. The item goes to the highest bidder. Out of state friends, I'll ask you to add $5-7 for shipping so I can send your items to you. When you win the bid, I'll send you an email with further directions to claim your item.

Please share this opportunity with your friends! It's a great time to get some Thirty-One products for less!

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment